We are looking for a Medical Education professional to support our team as a project manager for Continuing Medical Education (CME)!
- Do you have a PhD or Master degree in health sciences or educational sciences?
- Are you excited to help us develop innovative CME programmes (online and offline) with and for healthcare professionals in various disease areas?
- Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated team player with a hands-on mentality?
- Do you like to support and coach team members and health care professionals in developing effective and efficient CME programmes and materials?
- Do you want to be a trusted partner for healthcare professionals, medical societies and funding partners?
Then you may be the perfect CME project manager for us!
Together with colleagues from both Ismar and e-HIMS you will manage and support CME projects in different formats with a focus on case-based learning. This includes the conceptual development of programmes, support of content creation (e.g. cases and assessments), and the systematic evaluation of learning effects and user experience.
As a CME project manager, you will work closely together with the other team members and health care professionals in an international setting.
About Ismar Healthcare and e-HIMS
Ismar Healthcare is an independent medical communication and education agency based in Lier, Belgium. We offer high-quality ‘tailor-made’ solutions for and in partnership with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industry as well as healthcare professional organisations.
For the past 20 years, we have steadily grown to a mid-sized full-service medical communication agency, highly valued by our customers and employees.
For more information: https://ismar.com/
e-HIMS, a sister company of Ismar Healthcare, focuses on the development and dissemination of independent CME programmes (Mirrors of MedicineTM), together with healthcare professionals and medical associations.
For more information: https://ppcp.mirrorsmed.org/
- Master/PhD in health and/or educational sciences
- Project management skills
- Perfect command of English, both orally and written
- Experience in medical education/CME is a plus
- Interest in developing medical educational materials/programmes
- Meticulous and quality-focused
- Good communicator who likes a proactive approach
- Dynamic, dedicated and passionate person
- A flexible team player but also able to work independently
- Likes new challenges and is eager to learn
- Design and facilitate the creation of high-quality CME programmes
- Assist the process of content creation by medical information managers and healthcare professionals from an educational point of view
- Measure and improve the impact of CME programmes in the medical community
- Establish and maintain a network of CME contributors, build trust, and create engagement
What’s in it for you?
- You will join a small and dynamic organisation with a clear strategy and ambition
- You will be part of a team of like-minded and professional colleagues, and will have the chance to meet and interact with national and international experts in the life science field
- As we value moving forward, you will have the possibility to continuously grow and expand your knowledge and skills
- You get a full-time contract with a competitive salary package and other fringe benefits
If you are interested, please provide following materials to email@example.com:
- CV (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)