We are looking for an associate finance & administration to strengthen our administrative team!
- Do you have a professional bachelor in an administrative or financial discipline?
- Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated team player with a hands-on mentality?
- Do you like to master the numbers in compliance and project accounting, have a passion for accuracy and are discrete?
- Do you want to be a trusted partner for our finance manager and management team?
Then you are the perfect associate finance & administration for us!
Together with your colleague, you ensure accurate booking and validation of administrative and financial documents in our ERP system (ODOO) and on our file server. In addition, you assist the management team, managers client services and manager CME service with the processing of project-related documents and execution of administrative tasks.
About Ismar Healthcare and e-HIMS
Ismar Healthcare is an independent medical communication and education agency based in Lier, Belgium. We offer high-quality ‘tailor-made’ solutions for and in partnership with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industry as well as healthcare professional organisations.
For the past 20 years, we have steadily grown to a mid-sized full-service medical communication agency, highly valued by our customers and employees.
For more information: https://ismar.com/
e-HIMS, a sister company of Ismar Healthcare facilitates together with professional associations the development and dissemination of independent CME programmes applying the patented professional development method ‘Mirrors of Medicine’ (MiMe).
For more information: https://ppcp.mirrorsmed.org/
- Professional bachelor in administration, accounting, Small Business Enterprises management or events
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ODOO is a plus
- Good command of English, both orally and written
- Meticulous and quality-focused
- Accurate, dedicated and passionate person
- A flexible team player but also able to work independently
- Eager to learn
- Provide the management team and managers with accurate business intelligence
- Propose cost reduction solutions towards the management team and managers
- Assist the management team in the organisation of internal meetings
- Ensure smooth and accurate project support
- Maintain the contacts in our ODOO ERP system and document filing on our server and in our library system
What’s in it for you?
- You will join a small very dynamic organisation with a clear strategy and ambition
- You will be part of a team of like-minded and professional colleagues
- As we value moving forward, you will have the possibility to continuously grow and expand your knowledge and skills
- You get a full-time contract with a competitive salary package and other fringe benefits
If you are interested, please provide following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV (in English or Flemish)
- Motivation letter (in English or Flemish)